To get off the medication, the following are the things I did that helped me to succeed so that in 3 weeks I am leaving the Alternative to Meds Center.
I have greatly succeeded from:
- Participating in meetings
- Participating in activities that help me to enhance my concentration
- I’m playing tennis and doing sports
- I practice yoga 4 times each week
- One day a week I go swimming.
I believe that sport-like activities have greatly helped the problems that were within my mind as well as the problems that were within my body.